NEW Water Service - Frequently Asked Questions:
MOVING INTO A NEW HOME?
An application for membership is required for any home that you are buying or renting. If you are currently a DPW member moving within our DPW service area, you will still need to fill out a new application for the new location. All applications must be completed with hand-written signatures and initials. Adobe Digital signatures are also accepted! You can submit applications by mail, in person, or by email to email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: We are not able to provide same day service for new accounts. We need 24-hour notice to set up your account and schedule a turn on. If you need water for the weekend, you will need to have your completed application with payment to us by Thursday, no later than 3:30pm, so that the service can start on Friday.
LOOKING AT / BUYING A PARCEL OF LAND?
An initial water line location request form will determine what is needed to provide water from Doney Park Water to the parcel of land. DPW may need to inspect the property to verify its exact location in reference to our main water lines. The request results will include a preliminary sketch on water line placement for a property.
If a new meter is called for, then you will need to fill out a new meter application. If a line extension is required, you will then need to request and pay for a detailed cost estimate. If you want to pursue the line extension, after receiving a detailed cost estimate, call us for the line extension information packet.
RENTING OUT YOUR HOUSE TO A TENANT?
The Landlord Statement of Responsibility Form is required, along with an application for membership, by all homeowners who will be renting their home to a tenant where the tenant will be setting up their own water account. If you have any questions, call us. If you are renting your home but keeping the water in your name, this form is not required.
BILL PAYMENT OPTIONS?
We send out statements on the last business day of each month. Payments are due monthly on the 15th. Here are the ways you can pay your bill, all with no fee:
• Call our office and dial 2 to pay by credit or debit card through our automated system.
• Make a quick payment online by credit or debit card.
• View or Create your account online to make a payment, sign up for auto-pay, manage your payment methods, and choose to go paperless if you prefer.
• To draft payments from your checking account via ACH, please fill out the ACH Auto-draft form and bring it to the office along with a voided check.
• Pay in person inside our office or use our secure drop slot outside the front door. We accept cash, check, money orders, credit, and debit cards.
• Pay by mail with a check or money order. Be sure to include your payment coupon or make note of your account number on the payment.
We cannot accept credit balances of more than $400, so if you are trying to make a payment and the system will not accept it then that could be why. If you have any questions, please call us.
- Make a Payment: Options
- Create/View Online account for EXISITING water service
- Need NEW Water Service? FAQ
- Applications & Forms
- Renting out your home?
- VACATION? - Water concerns
- ADEQ Water Testing Requirements
- Mission / Company Profile
- EMERGENCY ALERT Notification Process
- Water Rates
- Shut Off Valve Requirements
- Board of Directors
- DPW Tarriffs,By Laws & AZ Codes
- Drinking Water Quality Reports
- Source Water Assessment
- Do I Have A Leak?
- Water Line Extension
- Line Location Request Form
- Fencing and Landscaping
- Water Conservation
- WATER MAINLINE FLUSHING
- FROZEN PIPES ! !
- URGENT ANNOUNCEMENTS